Are you thinking of opening a new restaurant and are having trouble coming up with a name for it that you really like?
Well, don’t worry, as almost every restauranteur encounters the same problem.
Instead of sitting there and pulling your hair out trying to think of the perfect name, you can get feedback by submitting a question in the comments section below.
To get the best naming ideas and actual suggestions of names you can use, follow these tips:
- Share as much information about your new restaurant or cafe business as possible
- What cuisine are you serving – be as detailed and specific as you can
- What target market are you trying to reach – fine diners, students, casual diners … etc.
- Where will the restaurant be based – country, city and even street name if you know it
- Provide examples of existing restaurant names you like
- Share the current names and ideas you’re considering
- Share examples of the types of names you definitely do not like
- Share any naming styles you prefer – funny, sophisticated, classy, quirky etc
By offering plenty of information about what you have in mind, you should be able to get lots of ideas for restaurant names and various naming strategies that you can use to create your dream name.